Get Money from Internet !! Complete SEO Business Startup Kit. Suitable for Both Freelance SEO Consultants and Self Employed Web Developers.

By 12:50 PM ,

Are you considering starting your own SEO business, or perhaps you're already established and would like to take your business to the next level and really ramp up your income?


So how do you get started in your own SEO business?

Ill admit, the hardest part for me wasnt doing the actual optimization for clients, it was the business related stuff that I struggled with. Knowing how much to charge, what to put in my proposals, my contracts, my maintenance agreements, and how to properly invoice my clients. These are things I overlooked when I started, and it bothered me because it all seemed so hard.

But this is where my SEO Business Startup Kit will help you.

I've already done all the hard work for you. The documents, the letters, the contracts, the service agreements, and proposal templates. Everything. Its all here. 80 ready made SEO contracts and documents, ready for immediate use. Ive formatted the documents in this SEO Business Startup Kit so all you have to do is enter your business and client related information, by filling in the blanks and you're done - its that easy! You can quite literally have a 10 page comprehensive SEO proposal done in less than 2 minutes!

And not only that, Ive also shared all my knowledge and experience in my SEO business guide that you get with all of the contract and document templates. Its a 217 page ebook that covers, how to get clients, business plans, outsourcing, how to charge for SEO and more. I have basically shared with you, every bit of experience and knowledge that I have gained as a full time SEO consultant since 2006. Its much like having a personal coach showing you every step of the way!

Get Instant Access by 
Click Here!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Translate